Client Relations Coordinator
Click the graphic below to download our catalog of professional development offerings.
Enroll in Kent State's Professional Development Training to Enhance Your Skills!
Kent State's professional development programs and certificates are pre-approved for HRCI recertification credit hours!
Professional Development Programs
- Exceptional Service for All Generations
- Perpetuating Excellence in Customer Service
- Professional Customer Service Communication Skills
- Fundamentals of Lean tools
- 5S+/Visual Workplace
- Standardized Work and Continuous Flow
- Realize how people perceive and approach change
- Designed to meet the needs of your frontline supervisor who monitor day-to-day activities of the frontline staff
- Gain the skills and knowledge necessary to design and deliver effective training programs
- This intensive 12-week program designed primarily for individuals seeking certification as a Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR).
- Programs for Supervisors/Managers and Continuous Improvement Professionals
Professional Development for
- Human Resources Professionals
- Training and Development Professionals
- Improve processes
- Operate more efficiently
- Save money
- Enhance your competencies in a particular topic area
- Computer Applications
- Information Technology
- Learn the skills necessary to manage a project from launch through completion
- Consider sending your employees our supervision and management programs to develop or sharpen their supervisory skills.