Enroll in Kent State's Professional Development Training to Enhance Your Skills!
Kent State's professional development programs and certificates are pre-approved for HRCI recertification credit hours!
Professional Development Programs
- Exceptional Service for All Generations
- Perpetuating Excellence in Customer Service
- Professional Customer Service Communication Skills
- Fundamentals of Lean tools
- 5S+/Visual Workplace
- Standardized Work and Continuous Flow
- Realize how people perceive and approach change
- Designed to meet the needs of your frontline supervisor who monitor day-to-day activities of the frontline staff
- Gain the skills and knowledge necessary to design and deliver effective training programs
- This intensive 12-week program designed primarily for individuals seeking certification as a Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR).
- Programs for Supervisors/Managers and Continuous Improvement Professionals
Professional Development for
- Human Resources Professionals
- Training and Development Professionals
- Improve processes
- Operate more efficiently
- Save money
- Enhance your competencies in a particular topic area
- Computer Applications
- Information Technology
- Learn the skills necessary to manage a project from launch through completion
- Consider sending your employees our supervision and management programs to develop or sharpen their supervisory skills.