Human Resources and Training and Development
Human Resources Professionals - Invest in your Learning!
Attend Professional Development programs focused on your role as a Human Resources leader.
Attend Professional Development programs focused on your role as a Human Resources leader. Enhance your Emotional Intelligence, handle today's constantly changing workplace, and get the best from your team with coaching and mentoring. All programs carry HRCI credit for your recertification. Facilitated by content experts, each program is highly interactive and designed to provide you with valuable information, tools, skills and strategies that can enhance your organizational performance and personal effectiveness. Join us and take your skills to a new level.
Facilitator: Amy Shannon
Are you prepared to get the best from your team? The greatest impact leaders can make on their organization comes from how they deliver results through others. Coaching is vital to delivering talent in organizations, and it is an essential capability of effective leaders. Good coaching skills can earn you greater respect and trust as a leader, help you confidently confront difficult situations, improve employee motivation, and turn substandard behavior and efficiency into increased profitability and employee satisfaction. Get on the fast track to developing a leader-coach mindset and maximizing - and sustaining - peak team performance. This training is unique in that it goes far beyond skills training. Its very depth allows you to truly comprehend the art of coaching.
Upon completion of this program, you will:
- Understand your various roles through completing a Coaching Skills assessment while measuring the "coaching gap" between performing other roles and being in a coaching role
- Discover ways to be more effective in the coach role and how to gain commitment from the person being coached
- Learn a coaching theory, utilized by executive coaches to improve the coaching relationships and communications
- Practice difficult conversations that deliver constructive feedback while inspiring and motivating
- Friday, October 24, 2014; 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Twinsburg - $295
- Thursday, April 9, 2015; 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Twinsburg - $295