Skip Navigation
*To search for student contact information, login to FlashLine and choose the "Directory" icon in the FlashLine masthead (blue bar).

Tuscarawas Resources

NamePhone NumberArea CoveredService Provided
Action Ohio Coalition for Battered Women614-221-1255StatewideAssistance and guidance to other programs
ADAMS Board of Tuscarawas and Carroll Counties330-364-6488Tuscarawas County residentsVictim emotional assistance, counseling, victim's hotline, domestic violence advocate
Child Sexual Abuse Institute of Ohio330-263-0579Northeastern OhioCounseling and group therapy
Community Mental Health Care330-343-6631Tuscarawas County residentsMental health counseling
Community Mental Healthcare, Inc.330-343-6631Tuscarawas County residentsVictim emotional assistance, counseling, victim advocacy, conflict management
Compass, Inc.330-339-2504 Tuscarawas County residentsHotline, victim emotional assistance, counseling
Crisis Hotline (24 Hour)330-343-1811Tuscarawas County residentsMental health counseling
Harbor House216-343-2778Tuscarawas County residentsHotline, domestic violence shelter, counseling, victim emotional assistance
OCOSA Ohio Coalition on Sexual Assault614-268-3322StatewideEducation, emotional support, advocacy
Ohio Department of Public Safety614-644-2415StatewideHotline, community speaking and outreach
Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction/Office of Victim Services614-752-1976 or 888-842-8464StatewideHotline, counseling, victim emotional assistance
Ohio Victim Witness Association, Inc.937-332-7005StatewideHotline, crisis response, victim financial and emotional assistance
Personal and Family Counseling Services216-434-8171Tuscarawas County residentsCounseling, victim emotional assistance 
Personal and Family Counseling Services330-343-8171Tuscarawas County residentsMental health counseling
Police/Fire Department (Emergency)911NationalEmergency assistance
RAINN Rape Abuse and Incest National Network800-656-4673NationalHotline, sexual assault prevention programs and information, victim assistance
Tuscarawas United Way First Call for Help330-343-7771 or 211Tuscarawas County residentsReferrals to community resources
Victim’s Assistance800-201-3857