|The pharmacy at University Health Services fills prescriptions and provides over-the-counter medications to students, faculty and staff of Kent State University. In addition to the convenience provided to students, many items can be purchased at considerable cost savings.
Need medication refills before the end of the semester? Don’t wait until the last minute. Please allow 48 hours for refill requests to be processed.
|Pharmacy: (330) 672-8254
Fall and Spring Semesters
Deweese Health Center
1500 Eastway Drive
Kent, OH 44240
How to fill a prescription
How to refill a prescription:
- Have your healthcare provider call in your prescription to the pharmacy so it can be filled when you arrive at the pharmacy.
- At this time we can process third party prescriptions for Caremark, Caresource, and the Aetna Student Health Insurance. Please remember to bring your card with you to the pharmacy.
- To transfer a prescription from another pharmacy in the U.S., call or visit the pharmacy with your medication bottle.
- Many medications are less expensive at our pharmacy due to state contracts therefore the pharmacist may provide a quote for medications prior to their filling.
- Refill requests can be made by phone or in person at the pharmacy. When leaving a message please provide:
- Your name,
- Your date of birth
- Phone number
- Prescription number
- Name of the medication