Moving and Delivery Services
Receiving and Distribution (Moving Services) provides the Kent campus of Kent State University with a variety of services. In addition to inter-departmental and small on-campus moves, this crew is responsible for the set up of special events such as commencement, convocation, concerts and athletic events.
Receiving and Distribution also helps offices coordinate and/or relocate when departments are displaced due to building renovations. Receiving and Distribution assists the Stockroom with pick up and delivery of parts and supplies utilized by University Facilities Management maintenance personnel.
All work is scheduled using the University Facilities Management work order system.
Other services provided:
- Delivery of custodial supplies to academic buildings
- Delivery of freight too large or heavy to be handled by individual departments
- Delivery of various publications to be distributed on campus
- Pick up and delivery of surplus furniture and equipment
- Hours of operation: 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. - Monday through Friday
- Residence hall furniture inventory and redistribution
To request service, please submit a work order through FlashTrack (accessed through FlashLine under the My Actions tab).
For additional information or questions, please contact Receiving and Distribution at: 330-672-8704.