The UCM Web Team is moving their support request form to the university IT support system at support.kent.edu. After submitting your request, you will be contacted by a UCM web team member.
If you have bookmarked this page, please update your bookmark to http://support.kent.edu.
Enter a Support Request
Instructions for Submitting Your Support Request
- Visit http://support.kent.edu and click the “Submit a Support Ticket” button.
- Fill out the request form. To ensure your ticket is sent to the right area, be sure to select:
- “Web Sites and SharePoint” as the Request Type
- “Kent State Web Site or CommonSpot (www.kent.edu) as the Web Site Detail
- You may also attach a file or screen shot to your request, if needed.
Receiving Updates on Your Support Request
You may receive updates on your support request via email from “email@example.com”. You can reply to these emails to provide us additional information.
You may also check the status of your support request by visiting http://support.kent.edu and clicking My Support. From here, you can log in and view your complete support history.
When to Submit a Ticket for Web Help
It is highly recommended that you submit a support request for the following CommonSpot questions. Submitting a support request ensures that your request will be answered in a timely manner, including:
- Basic support for CommonSpot page editing, images/videos, file uploads, account requests and login issues, navigation and page creation, news and profiles
- Corrections or content updates to an existing page on www.kent.edu
- Requesting access to Google Analytics or SiteImprove
- Updates to the phone directory
Questions about the support process? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org