Drupal New Distribution Training Update
Don't miss a beat with your migration or website editing.Find out what has changed in the new Drupal distribution. Available to trained Drupal users only, please.
- Sept. 30; 9-10 a.m.
- Oct. 1; 1-2 p.m.
Drupal Beginning Training
Open by UCM invitation only. You will be contacted by a UCM web team member and asked to register when your site has entered the appropriate phase of the project.
- Oct. 1; 9:30-11:30 a.m. - rescheduled from Sept. 17 (Session closed)
- Oct. 6; 9:30-11:30 a.m. (By UCM Invitation Only)
- Oct. 29; 10 a.m. -noon (By UCM Invitation Only)
- Nov. 13; 2:30-4:30 p.m. (By UCM Invitation Only)
- Nov. 24; 8-10 (By UCM Invitation Only)
- Dec. 10; 9-11 a.m. (By UCM Invitation Only)
Office hours are available for one-on-one, in-person help. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a list of the topics that you need assistance with to schedule a time. If you have an issue that needs immediate attention, use the Support Request Form.
The Drupal Manual instructs you on how to create pages, change layouts, format your content, as well as add images, videos, tables and forms. Directions are also included on how to create and update your site navigation.