CMS Migration Workbook
The CMS Migration Workbook is intended to guide each department and academic area through an orderly series of steps to transition their website from the current content management system (CMS) to the new one.
Completing and submitting this workbook to the UCM Webteam are prerequisites to beginning the 2014 CMS Migration, based on the project phase wherein your site migration falls.
- You may submit the online form. Online form submissions cannot be edited once you have left the page, so you must be ready to complete the form in its entirety.
- You may also download the digital PDF, for intermittent input in the provided form fields. This PDF should be saved to your desktop. Once saved, locate and open the file to input your information into the fields. Upon its completion you may email the PDF to Lin Danes, director, web services and interactive media for University Communications and Marketing..
- Drupal CMS training sessions
- View timing and phases of the redesign process
- Standards for Redesign 2014: Access the Guide to Web Standards