Manuals, Guides & Tutorials
- The Drupal Manual is online! The Word/PDF document has been replaced with an online version. If the information you need is not online yet, please submit a support ticket.
- Drupal Web Guide to Standards
- Launched Drupal Sites
CommonSpot Manual (Survey - Help Us Improve These Manuals):
- The CommonSpot Manual instructs you on how to create pages, what subsites are, how to add news and many other aspects of the university's content editing system. Note: This manual is in draft format and will be updated on a regular basis. Hate flipping through pages, using "ctrl-f" to find topics in the pdf manual, or just want a web-based table of contents? View web page table of contents.
- Profiles - Learn how to create faculty/staff profiles (also included in the CommonSpot manual)
- Videos, Forms and Navigation: Instructions on how to use video, forms and navigation (also included in the CommonSpot manual)
- Regional Campus Instructions: Includes information particular to the regional campuses
- Creating Anchors (Jump Links): Learn how to create links that jump to a specific area on your web page.
- Tables: Learn how to use and format tables of information in CommonSpot
- Upload a PDF in Profiles: Learn how to include a PDF in your faculty/staff profile
- Install Firefox 3.6: Instructions on installing Firefox 3.6 for use with CommonSpot
CommonSpot Web Standards Guides
CommonSpot Video Tutorials (Survey - Help Us Improve These Videos):
- Locating a Page
- Creating a Page
- Adding Content to Page
- Layouts and Rotators
- Publishing a Page
- Setting Up Your Navigation