“I think that experience is key for video production, the more shooting you do the better you get, working for TeleProductions I have been able to shoot multiple scenarios making me exponentially improve my shooting skills.”
- Andres Kishimoto, student
Connect with us.
TeleProductions is Kent State University's full-service video production center
For 50 years, TeleProductions' professionals have provided the university and the surrounding community with a wide range of media services, technical and instructional support and award-winning video and audio productions. TeleProductions' facilities include a fully digital high-definition satellite uplink/production truck, a television production studio, a video duplication center and several post-production edit suites.
TeleProductions' work includes
- Live production of university events
- Marketing and promotional videos
- Mid-American Conference (MAC) basketball and football games
- Custom graphics and animations
- Classroom video production, Distance Learning and design and outfitting of video learning centers
A hallmark of TeleProductions' award-winning staff is the ability to deliver a fresh, tailored approach to the individual client while maintaining the highest quality in a cost-effective environment. Check out our services to see how we can help, and contact us today to talk about your project.