International Student Admissions
Due to some visa requirements, international students may be limited to enrollment in classes taught in the traditional face-to-face manner. Since the majority of M.L.I.S. courses and all M.S. courses are offered only online, the ability to meet these requirements can be difficult. Please contact theappropriate graduate coordinator or email email@example.com with questions.
Master of Library and Information Science
- Name: Mary Anne Nichols, M.L.S.
- Phone: +1-330-672-0029
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fall: March 15
- Spring: Sept. 15
- Summer: Jan. 15
- Unconditional: TOEFL score of 600 or higher on the paper-based test or 100 or higher on the Internet-based test; or a score of 7 on the IELTS; or a score of 88 or higher on the MELAB.
- Conditional: minimum TOEFL score of 550 paper-based or 80 Internet-based test; or a minimum IELTS score of 6.5; or a minimum MELAB score of 80. Students who have already completed a degree in a post-secondary institution in the United States may be exempted from this requirement.
- See additional M.L.I.S. admissions procedures and requirements.
Master of Science
(Includes health informatics, knowledge management, user experience design)
- Name: David Robins, Ph.D.
- Phone: +1-330-672-5852
- Email: email@example.com
- Fall: June 15
- Spring: Nov. 15
- Summer: April 15
- English Language Proficiency: All international applicants whose education has been primarily outside the United States must provide objective evidence of proficiency in the English language with some exceptions. To determine whether you will be required to submit TOEFL or IELTS scores, see the English Language Proficiency page on the International Admissions site.
- See additional admissions procedures and requirements for the Master of Science.
For additional information about international student services at Kent State University, contact the Office of Global Education.