- Students must register and make payment of fees by published deadlines prior to attending classes. Students who are not officially registered for a course by published University deadlines should not be attending classes and will not receive credit or a grade for the course.
- A Late Registration is the initial enrollment (from zero credit hours) for a student once the term has begun, and may be completed on a space-available basis by published deadlines using FlashFAST. Log into FlashLine (link in the top right corner), then click on the Student Tools and Courses tab to access links to process your registration transaction.
- Registration holds must be cleared prior to registering for classes.
- There will be a Late Registration fee assessed for any registration processed after the first week of classes for the fall and spring semesters. A nonpayment fee will be assessed for registrations not paid by the end of the second week of classes. Refer to the summer calendar for deadlines for summer courses.
- Late registrations will not be accepted after the second week of classes for the fall and spring semesters. Refer to the summer calendar for deadlines for summer courses. Click here to access the Registrar Important Dates and Events by Term for registration deadlines.
NOTE: If class beginning and/or ending dates are other than the regular session dates for the full term, deadlines may be different than noted. For these flexibly scheduled classes, access the Detailed Class Search from the Schedule of Classes. After locating the course, click on the "Registration Deadlines" link to determine course specific dates.
- Petition for Exception to Registration Form
Students will use the Petition for Exception to Registration Form when requesting registration/schedule adjustment transactions to their class schedule after published University deadlines for the class(es). Access the Detailed Class Search from the Schedule of Classes. After locating the course, click on the "Registration Deadlines" link to determine course specific dates.
- Tuition payment deadlines are on the Bursar’s Office website (See Quick Links). Please note that not all registration activity may result in a bill being generated prior to a due date. Students can view their student account information through their FlashLine account. Visit the Bursar's Office web site for tuition payment deadlines and important fee payment information. Payments may be made online using the Online Payment System (See Quick Links).
- For registration deadlines and additional information, refer to the Registrar Important Dates and Events by Term.