The curriculum consists of a minimum of 46 credit hours organized in four curricular domains:
- Core courses (19 credit hours)
- Courses required for each specialization (15 credit hours)
- Elective courses (6 credit hours)
- Practicum and culminating experience (6 credit hours)
The curriculum for each of the five MPH programs in Ohio is designed to help students develop real-world knowledge and skills needed to pursue success in the public health industry. Fill out the form to the right to receive additional information.
* Source: Association of Schools of Public Health, 2009.
MPH Program Admission Requirements:
The minimum requirements for this Ohio MPH program are:
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.00 or better
- Acceptable GRE scores (or other approved standardized test as MCAT, LSAT, DAT, PCAT OR MAT). Scores older than five years are not acceptable and require retaking the GRE.
- 3 Letters of Recommendation from college or university faculty
- Official transcripts from all educational institutions you have attended
- Personal Goal Statement (to be submitted online during the application process)
Apply for Admission to KSU's MPH Programs:
1. Apply online to KSU's MPH programs: http://www.kent.edu/admissions/graduate/index.cfm.
Send your transcripts, letters of recommendation and standardized test scores to:
Graduate Studies Admissions
Kent State University
650 Hilltop Dr.
Kent, OH 44242
2. E-mail admission questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org