All curricular course and program proposals presented to the Educational Policies Council are scanned, indexed and available online in ApplicationXtender.
To receive access to the curriculum folders in ApplicationXtender please follow these steps:
- Use the "Request for Banner Document Imaging Form", available on the IS Security and Access management webpage under Document Imaging.
- Contact your Departmental Security Administrator for approved procedures within your area.
- Complete Section 1 of the form, have your departmental security administor sign, then fax to Curriculum Services at 2-2645.
- Please contact Jennifer Kellogg by e-mail or at 2-1885 for any questions.
It is greatly encouraged that you read the ApplicationXtender User Manual when first using the program.
Archived proposals in ApplicationXtender go back to 1979. For information on earlier proposals, contact Curriculum Services.
Course Catalog Update Workflow
Since August 2009, course proposals are being submitted and stored in the Course Catalog Update workflow. To access post-2009 course proposals:
- Log on to FlashLine.
- In "My Action Items" tab, "Workflow & Utilities" box, click on "Course Catalog Update"
- Click on "Click here to search for historical Catalog Update Workflows."
- You can search by course subject, number, title and effective date, among other search criteria.
The Curricular Bulletin is the official university document reflecting all curricular actions adopted and pending at the time of publication. The bulletin is an annual publication listing every item that has appeared on the Educational Policies Council (EPC) agendas during an academic year, and the disposition of those items. All changes to courses are included as well as the status of the approval process for curricular actions.
Each bulletin begins with the first month (August) and ends with the last month (May) of the academic year. Below are bulletins going back to 1993. For earlier bulletins, contact Curriculum Services.
|2013-14 CB-190||2008-09 CB-185||2003-04 CB-180||1998-99 CB-175|
|2012-13 CB-189||2007-08 CB-184||2002-03 CB-179||1997-98 CB-174 Addendum|
|2011-12 CB-188||2006-07 CB-183||2001-02 CB-178||1996-97 CB-173 Addendum|
|2010-11 CB-187||2005-06 CB-182||2000-01 CB-177||1995-96 CB-172|
|2009-10 CB-186||2004-05 CB-181||1999-00 CB-176||1994-95 CB-171|