All curricular course and program proposals presented to the Educational Policies Council are scanned, indexed and available online in ApplicationXtender.
To receive access to the curriculum folders in ApplicationXtender please follow these steps:
- Use the "Request for Banner Document Imaging Form", available on the IS Security and Access management webpage under Document Imaging.
- Users should contact their Departmental Security Administrator for approved procedures within your area.
- Please make sure to complete Section 1 of the form, then fax to Curriculum Services at 2-2645.
- Please contact Jennifer Sandoval by e-mail or at 2-1885 for any questions.
Archived proposals in ApplicationXtender go back to 1979. For information on earlier proposals, contact Curriculum Services.
Since August 2009, course proposals are being submitted and stored in the Course Catalog Update workflow. To access post-2009 course proposals:
- Log on to FlashLine.
- In "My Action Items" tab, "Workflow & Utilities" box, click on "Course Catalog Update,"
- Click on "Click here to search for historical Catalog Update Workflows."
- You can search by course subject, number, title and effective date, among other search criteria.
Other search functions for curriculum proposals include the Educational Policies Council agendas and the Curriculum Bulletin, a comprehensive annual report of all items presented to the Educational Policies Council. Online Curriculum Bulletins go back to 1993.