Administrative policy regarding promotional materials on the outside of the Kent student center
(A) There shall be no signs or promotional materials on the outside of the Kent student center, or between structures, unless by special permission arranged with the director of the center or designee.
(B) Permission will be considered only if:
(1) The event is to be held in the Kent student center.
(2) The event is a recognized major university event.
(3) The material can be displayed without harm to persons or property.
(4) The material is put up by authorized university personnel.
(5) The name of the organization sponsoring the notice is clearly visible.
(6) The date of the event being announced or the date on which the notice is considered to have fulfilled its function is included.
(7) Materials are removed no later than the day following the event or the end of the promotional period.
(C) Any material not fulfilling these requirements will be removed by university personnel.
Effective: March 1, 2015
Prior Effective Dates: 11/4/1977, 10/26/1979, 6/1/2007