- Current & Future Students
Post Master’s Nursing Certificate
Post-Master's Certificate in Nursing Program at KSU
Kent State University offers one of the finest nursing programs in the United States.
In the Kent State College of Nursing, post-master's nursing certificate programs are available to individuals who hold a master's degree in nursing. Students may choose to pursue a post-master's nursing certificate in any of the following areas:
- Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Adult - Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Advance Practice Registered Nurse: Nurse Practitioner Adult-Gerontology Primary Care
- Advance Practice Registered Nurse: Nurse Practitioner Family
- Nursing and Healthcare Management
- Nurse Educator
- Psychiatric Mental Health Family Nurse Practitioner for Adult Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner or Adult Psychiatric Mental Health Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Psychiatric Mental Health Family Nurse Practitioner for Non-Psychiatric Mental Health Advance Practice Nurse
- Psychiatric Mental Health Family Nurse Practitioner for Psychiatric Mental Health Child/Adolescent Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Women's Health Nurse Practitioner
All post-master's nursing certificates are offered as space and faculty are available.