- Current & Future Students
Adult/Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist
The Adult/Gerontology CNS program fosters acquisition of clinical nurse specialist competencies across the continuum of health and illness care in persons from young adulthood through old age to death.
Students develop advanced nursing competencies in direct care, consultation, leadership, collaboration, coaching, research, and ethical decision-making and advocacy.
Graduates of the Adult/Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist Program are eligible to apply for one of the certifications listed below. Students, in consultation with the CNS Program Director, select which certification they will apply for early in their program.
Interim Program Director
- Tina Saunders, MSN, RN, CNE, GCNS-BC (email@example.com)
- 1-330-672-8773 or 28773 on-campus dial for free
- Ann Jacobson, PhD, CNS, ACNS-BC
- Kathleen Adamle, PhD, CNS, AOCN
- Tina Saunders, MSN, RN, CNE, GCNS-BC, Interim Program Director
- Yvonne Smith, PhD (c), MSN, RN, CNS
- Cindy Wilk, MSN, CNS, RN, CCRN
Post-Master's CertificateIn the Kent State College of Nursing, post-master's nursing certificate programs are available to individuals who hold a Master's Degree in nursing.
Click here for more information about the Adult/Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist post-master's certificate.