- Current & Future Students
College of Nursing News
Upcoming Accreditation Review Visit by ACENPosted Sep. 3, 2013
Kent State University wishes to announce that it will host a site review for continuing accreditation of its Associate Degree in Nursing Program by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN).
You are invited to meet the site visit team and share your comments about the program in person or by teleconference at a meeting scheduled at 11:30 A.M. on Wednesday, October 2, 2013 at the following locations:
- Ashtabula Campus – Lake Room in Main Hall (teleconference)
- East Liverpool Campus – Dean’s Conference Room in Main Building (teleconference)
- Regional Academic Center at Twinsburg – Room 113
- Tuscarawas Campus – Room 208 in the Science and Technology Center (teleconference)
Written comments are also welcome and should be submitted directly to:
Dr. Sharon Tanner, Chief Executive Officer
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing
3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850
Atlanta, GA 30326
All written comments should be received by the ACEN by September 25, 2013.