- Current & Future Students
Careers at Kent State University College of Nursing
Set Your Career in Motion at Kent State University College of Nursing!
At Kent State University College of Nursing we are innovators. We are a non-medical center with collaborative laboratories with multiple world-class medical institutions. We also have a strong interdisciplinary foundation in healthcare and healthcare delivery research, infomatics, communication and public health.
Our research and scholarship focus on health, well-being, and knowledge development and translation, including:
- Trauma - post-surgical recovery, interpersonal violence, teens living with chronically ill parents
- Self Care - bone health, integrative/complementary strategies, management of HIV, healthy work environments
- Educational Innovations - simulation and measurement, online and mobile learning
- Transitions - lifespan and family dynamics.
We have an active research faculty in nursing that collaborates with other scientists within and outside the discipline to define new and creative solutions for health and healthcare.
Learn more about our research philosophy and current studies on the Research page.
A CENTER OF EXCELLENCE