Attend a Human Resources Knowledge-sharing SessionPosted Jul. 28, 2014
During the months of July and August, representatives from the Division of Human Resources and the Office of General Counsel will hold HR Knowledge-sharing sessions at various locations throughout the Kent Campus. For your convenience, you may view or print the HR Knowledge-sharing sessions' summer schedule and attend any session that best fits your schedule.
The informal sessions will include information on the following topics:
- An overview of the Office of General Counsel
- Introduction of the new wellness coordinator Michelle Igleheart. Igleheart will provide updates on the university's wellness plan, partnership with Be Well Solutions and the Moveable wellness challenge.
- IMPACT Employee Assistance Program and Right Direction
- Learn about Right Direction, an educational initiative created to raise awareness about workplace depression, promote early recognition of symptoms and reduce the stigma surrounding mental illness.
- Learn about upcoming training and development offers for faculty and staff.
There will be two one-hour informational sessions at each visit location (unless otherwise noted). The first hour is designed for supervisors and managers, and the second hour will be information for all employees.
HR Knowledge-sharing sessions are designed to be informal and available to both faculty and staff, and no appointment is necessary to speak with an HR representative. Employees are encouraged to ask questions and offer their comments and suggestions on ways to improve operations, productivity or the workplace climate.
For more information, contact Karen Watson, manager for employee relations, at 330-672-4636 or email@example.com.