Kent State Magazine Is Available via App or OnlinePosted Jul. 14, 2014
Features in the spring issue include:
- A Lasting Legacy — wide-ranging excellence agenda
- Brains and Beauty— profile and TV2 interview with Miss Ohio Heather Wells
- Introducing Beverly Warren — short profile of Kent State’s 12th president
- Invested in Water — citizens and Kent State researchers are making a difference
- Man of Science. Man of Words. — Presidential Speaker Neil deGrasse Tyson
- Batter Up! — groundbreaking at Schoonover Stadium
- 20 Things Alumni Love About Kent State — are your favorites among them?
- Turning Fond Memories Into Student Scholarships — remembering Kent State in a personal way
- The Ultimate 'Flashes Fan' Gives From the Heart —alumnus is one of Kent State’s biggest fans
- Philanthropy in Action — for this student, philanthropy is a way of life
Current and past issues of Kent State Magazine are available for you to read at your convenience via the Kent State App or online. The spring 2014 digital issue is the most recent addition to the website.