Study Abroad Scholarships Available for Alpha Lambda Delta MembersPosted Jan, 15, 2014
- Only students initiated into Alpha Lambda Delta prior to January 1, 2014 are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have a cumulative GPA of 3.5 to be eligible.
- The student’s study abroad program must be taken through a US-based institution. Alpha Lambda Delta will not pay funds directly to a foreign institution.
- The student’s study abroad program must take place in the 2014-2015 academic year.
Applications must be postmarked to the National Office by February 21.
- Complete this application form, making sure to answer each applicable question completely. Applications are available at http://nationalald.org/index.cfm/scholarships/stemler-study-abroad-scholarships/stemler-study-abroad-scholarship-application/.
- Prepare the supplemental materials.
- Submit your completed application to your chapter’s advisor.
- Your application will be reviewed at the chapter level. If your application is selected by your chapter to be forwarded to the National scholarship selection committee, your chapter advisor will complete the Transmittal Checklist form (final page of this application) and include a letter of recommendation from the local chapter.
The scholarship application is available at http://nationalald.org/index.cfm/scholarships/stemler-study-abroad-scholarships/stemler-study-abroad-scholarship-application/.