Celebrate Centennial Trivia
Plenty of people know the basic facts about Kent State, but how much do you really know? Test your Kent State knowledge, calculate your Kent State Genius Score (be honest!) and then share your score with other centennial revellers on the Centennial Memories Web site. Impress us enough with your scores and perhaps we'll crown a master Kent Stater!
Click on your answer to find out whether it is correct and then calculate your score according to the points assign to each question. Stay tuned to this page for future updates and new trivia. Good luck!
1. What did a Kent State student pay for room and board in 1914? (10 points)
2. When was the Kent State Rock moved to its current location at the bottom of Hilltop Drive facing Main Street? (5 points)
3. You may read The Daily Kent Stater now, but what was the first college newspaper at Kent State University? (10 points)
4. Kent State is miles from the nearest beach. That didn't stop students in which residence hall from throwing an annual indoor beach party? (20 points)
5. Once upon a time, Franklin Hall was called: (5 points)
6. Where would you have once found "Pill Hill"? (10 points)
7. When did the current incarnation of Kent State's mascot 'Flash' first appear? (5 points)
8. Excluding Ohio, which state has the largest number of Kent State alumni? (15 points)
9. Kent State University established a regional legacy early in its history. Which of the regional campuses was first established as part of the university network? (10 points)
10. What is the second line of the Kent State fight song? (10 points)