Newly declared majors or minors in the Department of Modern and Classical Language Studies, please contact the Undergraduate Coordinator, Dr. Jessie Carduner (email@example.com), to be assigned an advisor for your program.
Current majors and minors should already know their advisor. If you have forgotten or lost your advisor's contact information, please contact the Undergraduate Coordinator, Dr. Jessie Carduner (firstname.lastname@example.org), for information.
The current main advisors for each program are as follows:
This page is currently being updated. If you have questions about whom to contact, please contact the department at (330) 672-2150 (voice).
- American Sign Language: Cyndy Trocchio
- Business Language (French, German, Russian, Spanish): Geoffrey Koby
- Classics: Brian Harvey
- Chinese: May Ling
- Foreign Language Education: Rebecca Chism
- French: Maryann De Julio, Richard Berrong
- French Translation: Sharon Bell
- German: Hildegard Rossoll
- German Translation: Geoffrey Koby
- Greek: Brian Harvey
- Italian: Maryann De Julio
- Japanese: Eriko Tanaka
- Latin: Brian Harvey
- Russian: Tatyana Bystrova-McIntyre
- Russian Translation: Tatyana Bystrova-McIntyre
- Spanish: Jessie Carduner
- Spanish Translation: R. Kelly Washbourne