Skip Navigation
*To search for student contact information, login to FlashLine and choose the "Directory" icon in the FlashLine masthead (blue bar).

Bachelor of Science in Translation

Entrance Requirements, Enrollment, and Admissions

To obtain a B.S. in Translation, undergraduate students must apply to Kent State University at and fulfill the requirements for the B.S.