What Does My Score Mean?
- Once you have completed the ALEKS placement assessment your score will immediately be visible.
- If you want to view your score at a later date after the placement assessment you can do this by logging in to FlashLine and selecting the ALEKS Mathematics Placement. Once you are in ALEKS, click the assessment button and your score will appear. Also, your score is also automatically added to your Kent student profile which is accessible by your advisor one day after you have completed the assessment.
- Find your placement assessment score to see the corresponding course placement.
- Course numbers for 00020-00024 have been changed beginning in Fall 2013. The previous numbers were 10020-10024. If you have questions about these changes, please contact your academic advisor.
- You may improve your score by completing a six week ALEKS learning module, then registering for a reassessment. This is the only way to change your placement to a different mathematics course. Students who score at least 80% mastery in their Learning Module have an excellent chance of improving their placement on an ALEKS reassessment. Please visit the Placement Channel on the Student Tools tab in FlashLine to link to the learning modules.