- Faculty: Volodymyr Andriyevskyy, Richard Aron, Mikhail Chebotar, Joe Diestel, Benjamin Jaye, Victor Lomonosov, Fedor Nazarov, Dmitry Ryabogin, Andrew Tonge, Artem Zvavitch.
- Postdoctoral Fellows: Shahaf Nitzan, Armen Vagharshakyan.
- Visitors 2013/2014:
- Graduate Students: Matthew Alexander, Michelle Cordier, Isaac DeFrain, Francisco Falco, Olena Kozhushkina, Galyna Livshyts, Sergii Myroshnychenko, Zachariah Riel, Jeffrey Schlaerth.
Seminars: Non-Linear Analysis Seminar, Measure Theory Seminar.
For Upcoming Conferences Please Check The Webpage of the Informal Analysis Seminar.
Past Conferences & Seminars:
- Informal Analysis Seminar - November 16-18, 2012(Video Available).
- Informal Analysis Seminar - October 18-19, 2012 (Video Available).
- Informal Analysis Seminar March 30th - April 1st, 2012 (Video Available).
- CBMS Conference: Ergodic Methods in the Theory of Fractals (Video Available).
- Informal Analysis Seminar, April 14th -15th, 2011
- Informal Analysis Seminar Dedicated to the Work of Joe Diestel on March 20-21, 2010
- Summer school on Fourier analytic and probabilistic methods in geometric functional analysis and convexity
- Informal Analysis Seminar October 27-28, 2007
- INFORMAL ANALYSIS SEMINAR December 2-3, 2006
- CBMS Conference: Probabilistic and Combinatorial Approach in Analysis 2006
- Conference to Celebrate the Life and Work of Vladimir Gurariy. March 10-11, 2006
- Infinite Dimensional Analysis Kent 2005
Some Photos: Photo Archive.