Contact the Student Multimedia Studio330-672-0221
- Hilary Kennedy
- Software on library workstations
- Video camera checkout (Circulation Desk)
- Blackboard Learn Support
- Blackstone Launchpad
- CAED Digital Fabrication and Print Center
- Campus Computer Labs
- Educational Technology
- Faculty Professional Development Center (FPDC)
- Office of Continuing and Distance Education (OCDE)
- Writing Commons
Student Multimedia Studio
Our fall hours resume this Sunday, August 24, 2014. Visit our Hours and Contact Information page for details.
Located on the 1st floor of the Kent State University Library, the Student Multimedia Studio provides currently enrolled KSU students with a wide range of multimedia equipment, software, and support. At the Student Multimedia Studio, students can create PowerPoint, web, video & audio presentations and e-Portfolios, as well as scan and edit documents and photographs, create graphics and animation and get one-on-one technology support from peer mentors or professional staff.