Linking to Electronic Reserves from Blackboard Learn
If you use both Blackboard Learn and ERes, you can create a convenient link from your Blackboard Learn course to your course's ERes material. Here's how to do it:
- Start on your Course Content page.
- Under Build Content/Create, click on Web Link.
- Enter a Title for the Web link in the Name box.
- Copy and paste the following Web link into the URL box:
substituting your ERes course id in place of "XXX" (if you don't know your course id, contact Reserve Services at 330-672-7906).
- Enter a Description if you wish.
- Select if you would like users to be able to view this link now by checking Yes under Permit Users to View this Content.
- Click Submit.
Be sure you tell the class what the ERes course password is--students will be prompted for it when they use these links.