The Tech Spot assists Kent campus students, faculty and staff with their personally-owned computer and device issues. The Tech Spot is an Apple and Dell authorized service center.
- Authorized warranty repair services for Apple and Dell products
- Virus and spyware removal
- Data transfer from an old or non-working computer to a new one
- Hardware installation or repair including computer optimization, screen replacement, and physical cleaning
- Software and operating system troubleshooting and installation
Costs associated with this service
Visit The Tech Spot website at techspot.kent.edu/services/index.cfm for a comprehensive price list.
How to request this service
Visit online at techspot.kent.edu or in-person in the Tri-Towers Rotunda,
Or call 330-672-TECH (8324).
Service delivery process
Expected response time for acknowledgement:
Expected response time for fulfillment:
Immediate to five business days
Service delivery hours:
Monday - Thursday, 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sunday, noon - 8 p.m.
During Semester Breaks:
Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday, closed
Service provided by: Customer Support
Last revised: 2013-04-28 18:38:18
Customers eligible to request: