Each campus has a walk-up support location that students, faculty and staff can visit for basic assistance such as password and personal computing issues.
Costs associated with this service
Most services offered at walk-up locations are offered at no charge.
The Tech Spot is a pay service for personal equipment. Visit The Tech Spot website at techspot.kent.edu/services/index.cfm for a comprehensive price list.
How to request this service
- Visit the The Technology HelpDesk located on the first floor Library
- Faculty and staff can get support through their local desktop support person
- Visit The Tech Spot in the Tri-Towers Rotunda for personally-owned devices
- Residence hall students can get after-hours assistance through Tech at Night located near their Area Desk.
- Visit support.kent.edu/help to find your help desk location
Service delivery process
Expected response time for acknowledgement: Varies based on method of support
Expected response time for fulfillment:
Immediate to five business days
Service delivery hours:
Visit support.kent.edu/help for hours of availability
We also offer support online:
- Online Technology Help Center at support.kent.edu: technology Support Tickets and self-service articles
and by phone:
- The Technology HelpLine: 330-672-HELP (4357)
Service provided by: Customer Support
Last revised: 2013-04-28 18:16:10
Customers eligible to request:
Alumni: Limited support on personal computing issues
Guests: Limited support on personal computing issues