- Getting Started
- General Resources
- ET Support
- Known Issues
- Training Sessions
Resources for Faculty:
- Tech Support
Helpdesk services are available 24/7 all year - including holidays.
The Tech Spot @ ResNet
Complete Computer Care for students, faculty and staff.
Visit The Tech Spot web site for services, hours and directions.
Getting Started with your course
- Blackboard Learn works best with FireFox (recommended), Chrome, and Safari browsers. Internet Explorer has been known to cause issues within Blackboard Learn.
- Setting up your Course shell must be completed by your Department Scheduler so they can set up course codes in Banner for Blackboard Learn.
- Copy Course Content from a previous course into a current course
- Combine Multiple Course Sections - Please submit your Course Combine request and all a couple of days for processing.
- If your courses are not showing up in your course list, please contact your Department Scheduler ASAP.
- Verify your Student Roster by logging into your course, go to Control Panel and click on Users and Groups then click on Users. If this list does not match your official FlashLine student roster, please submit a HelpDesk ticket.
- Sync Tool can be used when you are not able to view your course(s) in Blackboard Learn, you can SYNC your FlashLine account to resolve the issue.