Information Services News
Upgraded Office 365 to Provide Enhanced FunctionalityPosted Dec. 9, 2013
On Dec. 11, Microsoft will begin moving Kent State University Exchange email accounts to a new, updated version of Office 365. This upgrade will provide Kent State faculty and staff members with expanded online features while maintaining the current features of the Outlook desktop client.
With the Office 365 upgrade, you will receive:
- A new, streamlined Web interface
- A Web interface optimized for tablets and mobile devices
- Enhanced connectivity to social networking accounts, such as LinkedIn
- A new mobile app for iPhone and iPad — Android coming soon!
- Offline access capabilities
During this upgrade, you may be asked to restart Outlook.
For additional information, please see your local desktop professional or visit http://MailMigration.kent.edu.