Human Resources News and Announcements
Flu Clinics for Faculty and StaffPosted Sep. 23, 2013
University Health Services, in collaboration with the University's OneWellU Wellness Program, offer a series of flu clinics at several campuses each year. These clinics are open to faculty and staff (and their dependents age six and over).
For employees and their adult dependents covered by one of Kent State's medical providers, Anthem or Medical Mutual, the cost of the flu shot is covered in full. You must bring your insurance ID card with you. For all others, the cost is $20, payable by cash or check. Click on the link below to register for the flu clinic.
- 2013 Trumbull Campus Flu Clinic - Wednesday, Sept. 25, from 9 a.m. to noon
- 2013 Tuscarawas Campus Flu Clinic - Monday, Sept. 30, from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- 2013 Salem Campus Flu Clinic - Wednesday, Oct. 2, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- 2013 Stark Campus Flu Clinic - Thursday, Oct. 3, from 8 a.m. to noon
- 2013 Ashtabula Campus Flu Clinic - Tuesday, Oct. 8, from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm
- 2013 East Liverpool Flu Clinic - Wednesday, Oct. 9, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- 2013 Kent Campus - Open Enrollment and Wellness Fair – Tuesday, Oct. 15, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- 2013 Kent State College of Podiatric Medicine Flu Clinic - Tuesday, Oct. 22, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- 2013 Kent Campus Flu Clinic - Wednesday, Oct. 23, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- 2013 Twinsburg Flu Clinic - Wednesday, Oct. 30, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
For questions, please contact Samantha Heald-Sott, human resources benefits specialist, at 330-672-3107 or firstname.lastname@example.org.