- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program - Impact
- Leaves of Absence
- Medical Insurance
- Prescription - Caremark
- Tuition Waiver
- Vision Insurance
- Wellness - OneWellU
Employer Sponsored Benefits:
- Flexible Spending
- Voluntary Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Voluntary Indemnity Plans
- Voluntary Long-Term Care Insurance
- Voluntary Long Term Disability
- Domestic Partners
- Employment Separation
- Life Events
- New Hire Orientation
- Workers' Compensation
EyeMed is the employee vision care provider and is automatic when you elect medical coverage with Medical Mutual SuperMed Plus PPO or Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield. The plan is on a rolling 24-month calendar.
With EyeMed, you have access to more than 37,000 independent practitioner and optical retail providers at more than 17,000 locations nationwide. Retail locations include LensCrafters, Pearle Optical, Sears Optical and Target Optical.
Click the following links to view the summary of the vision plan, provider list and vision claim form. Visit the EyeMed website for account information, print additional vision cards or discover important health information regarding your vision.
Below is a quick summary of the vision plan:
- Employees do not have to pay in advance and file a claim for reimbursement when using an in-network provider.
- The plan offers in-network and out-of-network benefits.
- Each covered member may select eyeglasses or contact lenses for their benefit period. Members may select from the following options:
- Covered members receive a $240 allowance for frame, lens and lens options. You will also receive a 20 percent discount on the purchase if your in-network balance exceeds $240.
- Covered members receive a $190 allowance for contact lenses. You will also receive a 20 percent discount on the purchase if your in-network balance exceeds $190.
- Once the in-network benefit has been exhausted, employees can receive a 40 percent discount on a complete pair of eyeglasses or a 15 percent discount on contact lenses.
- Laser vision correction done by an in-network provider is eligible for a 15 percent discount on the retail price or a five percent discount off the promotional price.
Customer service available seven days a week.
Feel free to contact EyeMed's customer service at 866-299-1358.