- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program - Impact
- Leaves of Absence
- Medical Insurance
- Prescription - Caremark
- Tuition Waiver
- Vision Insurance
- Wellness - OneWellU
Employer Sponsored Benefits:
- Flexible Spending
- Voluntary Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Voluntary Indemnity Plans
- Voluntary Long-Term Care Insurance
- Voluntary Long Term Disability
- Domestic Partners
- Employment Separation
- Life Events
- New Hire Orientation
- Workers' Compensation
2015 Open Enrollment
2015 Open Enrollment
Oct. 12, 12 midnight - Oct. 24, 5 p.m. EST
Each fall the university offers an open enrollment period which gives Kent State employees the opportunity to elect or to change enrollment in the university’s health and benefit plans. Now is a time to review your current benefit elections and your personal data to make adjustments and/or additions as necessary.
A few important issues to review during the 2015 Open Enrollment period:
- Review the 2015 Open Enrollment Handbook
- Analyze your current personal/family benefits and make adjustments for 2015
- Review the new Roth 403(b) and 457b) plans
- Complete all 2015 Open Enrollment forms and submit them to the University Benefits office no later than Nov. 1, 2014. For example: 2015 Opt-Out Affidavit.
- If adding a new dependent, all supporting documentation must be received in order to complete the dependent's enrollment, no later than Nov. 1, 2014.
- Review and update your contact information (i.e: address, phone number, emergency contact). Note: In order for you to receive your benefit ID cards, you must have a current address.
- Computer Access: If you do not have computer access, click the 2015 Open Enrollment Lab and Information Schedule and chose a lab that is convenient for you. There will be benefits staff available to assist you with your open enrollment process.
**You can update your contact information through your Flashline. Click the HR Tab and then click Personal Information to the left.
Any benefit decisions made during the open enrollment period will take effect the following January and will remain in effect throughout that calendar year unless there is a "Change of Events".
Remember: If you choose to enroll in the flexible spending account(s), you must re-enroll each year.
Questions regarding open enrollment or your benefit choices should be directed to the Benefits Office Hotline at 330-672-MyHR (6947) or email@example.com.