- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program - Impact
- Leaves of Absence
- Medical Insurance
- Prescription - Caremark
- Tuition Waiver
- Vision Insurance
- Wellness - OneWellU
Employer Sponsored Benefits:
- Flexible Spending
- Voluntary Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Voluntary Indemnity Plans
- Voluntary Long-Term Care Insurance
- Voluntary Long Term Disability
- Domestic Partners
- Employment Separation
- Life Events
- New Hire Orientation
- Workers' Compensation
Faculty-Staff Exercise Program
Faculty/Staff Exercise Program
In collaboration with the School of Health Sciences, the Division of Human Resources will be offering the Faculty/Staff Exercise Program. This program will run 12 weeks, beginning January 21, 2015 through April 10, 2015. The program will be located in the Gym Annex off of Midway Drive on the Kent Campus. Three time options are available for registration:
- OPTION 1 - will be offered on Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 6 - 7 a.m.
- OPTION 2 - will be offered on Monday, Wednesday and Friday from noon - 1 p.m.
- OPTION 3 - will be offered on Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
This program is specifically designed to assist those individuals who may benefit from a more structured and personal exercise program due to a sedentary lifestyle (not currently participating in at least 30 minutes of moderate physical activity three days/week for at least three months) or for individuals who may have some risk factors that require more supervision, such as hypertension, diabetes, family history of heart or coronary disease, metabolic disease, etc.
Participants will have a pre- and post-assessment as well as nutrition education throughout the program.
Participants are eligible to receive a $25 rebate reward for documented attendance at 75% or more of all sessions.
View our new video and see what your peers think about the Faculty/Staff Exercise program: