- Named for James Orzo Engleman, Kent State President, 1928-1937.
- Dedicated in 1938.
- Newly remodeled (1999) and furnished apartment building.
- Residence Services first "apartment style" hall for residents with 30 credits or more.
- Co-ed wings. The third residence hall built on campus.
Hall Mailing Address:
Engleman Hall- KSU
New Front/Centennial Desk
225 Midway Drive
Kent, OH 44243
GPS Address:175 Terrace Drive
Kent, OH 44243
Visitation and Alcohol Policy
- 24-hour visitation is permitted among residents within their own hall.
- 24-hour visitation is permitted among nonresident guests within a limited length of stay.
- Nonresident guests must be escorted at all times.
- Students 21 years of age or older are permitted to have alcohol in Engleman Hall.
- Smoking is prohibited in all campus buildings. Smoking may not occur within 20 feet of building entrances, windows, overhangs, loading docks, vents or other openings to a building, including residence halls.
Dining Close to Engleman Hall:
Engleman residents have the option of utilizing the many campus dining locations, in addition to the kitchens located in their apartments. Prentice Café and Munchies(a convenience store) are the closest options for a quick meal!
- Residents of Engleman Hall remove their own trash from the building. For further information, please call 330-672-7020.
- Engleman Hall rent is due with tuition at the beginning of each semester, to the Bursar's office.
- All prices are inclusive of computer network hookup, cable television, electricity, and other utilities.
- Single Studio: $4,850
- Single: $5,704
- Double Deluxe: $4,680
- Four-Person Suite: $4,660