Graduate Applications | Kent State University
Once you’ve researched your department of interest and talked with faculty, you’re ready to start the application process for Kent State University’s graduate school. Deadlines vary by department, so be sure to know application deadlines two semesters ahead of when you plan to start school.
All applicants need the following materials to apply:
- $30 or $15 for the nonrefundable application fee
- Letters of recommendation from people familiar with your educational goals and capabilities
- Official transcripts from all previous colleges and universities at which you earned at least nine semester credit hours, except Kent State University.
- Required application forms
Depending on your program of choice, you might also need the following:
- GRE, GMAT or MAT score reports
- Statement of goals
- Portfolios, audition recordings, slides, essays, writing samples, etc.
When you’re ready to apply, you can begin the online application.