The NCFDD institutional membership offers:
- A subscription to the NCFDD monthly newsletter
- Access to NCFDD recommended resources and referral network
- The weekly Monday Motivator newsletter
- Access to monthly tele-workshops (one per month) facilitated by Dr. Kerry Ann Rockquemore
- Access to NCFDD private network forum
- The option to be matched each month with an accountability buddy and access to NCFDD moderated monthly writing challenges
To participate in the institutional membership, please contact Diane Matasek at email@example.com or by phone at 330-672-8540 with your name and email address. You will receive a welcome letter from NCFDD with instructions to activate your individual account.
You can view NCFDD and accompanying event resources now.
Additional information and resources can be found on the following web page.