The conference theme is “Evidence-Based Teaching and Learning.” The conference offers three full days of dynamic programming with a wide variety of presentations: workshops, concurrent sessions, 20-minute discussions, plenary addresses, and a poster session. Presentations were selected through a blind peer-review process.
View these resources now.
Faculty, Students, and Staff can utilize the NBC Learn content in a number of ways:
1. Faculty can include specific videos or categories of videos in their Blackboard Learn courses for students to utilize in Discussion boards, Assignments, Assessments, and in the course Content areas.
2. Faculty, Students, and Staff can browse the NBC Learn videos while on campus without signing in.
3. All Kent State community members with an @kent.edu email address can Register on NBC Learn for an account that allows them to save and organize playlists. Users can easily modify and share playlists with others who have access to NBC Learn.
Other great things about NBC Learn:
- NBC Learn is 508 Accessible - Users with motor, vision, or hearing disabilities will have the same experience on NBC Learn as every other user.
- NBC Learn has 24/7 help and support via their Contact Us page and they even take suggestions for videos that should be on the site!
- Users can search the site by keyword, collection/topic, and date.