- Values & Beliefs
- Senior Vice President for Finance and Administration
- Business Administrator Services Forum
- Responsibility Center Management
About Business and Finance:
- Business & Administration Services
- Compliance and Risk Management
- Facilities Planning and Operations
- Financial Reporting & Cash Management
- Internal Audit
- Public Safety
- University Budget and Financial Analysis
Environmental Health and Safety coordinates the University's Hazard Communication Program, a standard mandated by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and adopted by the Public Employee Risk Reduction Program. The Hazard Communication Program is based upon the concept that hazardous materials within the workplace be identified and communicated to individuals who may have exposure. Any department that utilizes hazardous materials must compile an inventory list of the materials, along with applicable Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS). MSDS(s) will outline safety precautions to follow when using such materials.
Material Safety Data Sheets (Chemwatch) - This website is not available off campus.