- Values & Beliefs
- Senior Vice President for Finance and Administration
- Business Administrator Services Forum
- Responsibility Center Management
About Business and Finance:
- Business & Administration Services
- Compliance and Risk Management
- Facilities Planning and Operations
- Financial Reporting & Cash Management
- Internal Audit
- Public Safety
- University Budget and Financial Analysis
Chemical Waste Disposal
Proper disposal of used or unwanted chemicals is of utmost importance. Chemicals that are not handled properly can cause unneeded costs to the University and the environment. The office of Environmental Health and Safety must be contacted to provide instruction on proper disposal procedures and to make arrangements for scheduling the removal of discarded chemicals.
For additional information:
Contact Environmental Health and Safety at (330) 672-1950 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.