Skip Navigation
*To search for student contact information, login to FlashLine and choose the "Directory" icon in the FlashLine masthead (blue bar).

>> Search issues prior to Fall 2010

HR Question of the Week

HR Question of the week

Does Kent State offer an Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)?

Managing your work, personal and family needs can be a daily challenge. Fortunately, Kent State provides the IMPACT Employee Assistance and Work/Life Program. Coverage for services provided by IMPACT is extended to all Kent State full and part-time employees. In addition, eligible dependents under the Employee Assistance Plan (EAP) include household members, dependents in and away from home, and parents/parents-in-law (whether or not residing in the employee’s home).

The IMPACT program can assist with problems, such as stress, anxiety, depression, child management, marital concerns or substance abuse, or help with issues involving consumer affairs, child or eldercare, financial or legal matters or finding that perfect summer camp for your little one.

You may access additional information regarding IMPACT by visiting the Human Resources website located at or by contacting the Benefits Office at 330-672-3107.

View all HR questions of the week