Skip Navigation
*To search for student contact information, login to FlashLine and choose the "Directory" icon in the FlashLine masthead (blue bar).

>> Search issues prior to Fall 2010

HR Question of the Week

HR Question of the week

How do I contact my local technical support person if I'm having problems with my university-owned computer?

The easiest way to let your local support professional know about your issue is to open a ticket at Click Submit a Ticket, enter information about your issue into the online form, and your ticket will be sent to the appropriate person. You may also click Local Support for a listing of support professionals by area on your campus.

View an archive of past HR Questions. If you have a suggestion for a future HR Question, please send it to

View all HR questions of the week