Skip Navigation
*To search for student contact information, login to FlashLine and choose the "Directory" icon in the FlashLine masthead (blue bar).

How Will My Courses Transfer to KSU?

Whether you are a new transfer student to KSU or you are a current KSU student and planning on taking courses as a transient student at another institution and transferring the credits to KSU, you can find out how your courses will transfer to KSU by visiting the Transfer Center web site, which can be found here:
  1. Click "Transfer Credit Guide" which will take you to Kent State University’s Transfer Articulation Guide.
  2. Select either Domestic Schools (in the U.S.) or International Schools (non-U.S.) and then click on Submit.
  3. Select the State where you want to take the course and then click on Submit.
  4. Pick the School where you want to take the course from the drop-down and then click on Submit.
  5. Pick the Term when you took the class (choose the most recent term if you plan to take it in a future term) then click on Submit.
  6. Pick the Subject for the course for the other school then click on Submit.
  7. Scroll down - now you have an equivalency guide that shows the other school's courses on the left and then what they are equivalent to at KSU on the right.
* Please note: If you are taking courses as a transient student, you must be in good academic standing (cumulative GPA of 2.0 or above) at Kent State University to be approved for transient work.