Research and Evaluation Bureau
Are you looking for...
- Assistance with program evaluation?
- Assistance in analyzing and interpreting results?
- Assistance with transcription and data entry of quantitative and qualitative data?
- One-on-one consultation for research and assessment needs?
- An evaluation expert on your grant writing team?
We can help! The Research and Evaluation Bureau (Bureau) offers comprehensive research and evaluation services to schools, medical and health related institutions, human services agencies, community organizations, businesses, faculty, and individuals. The mission of the Bureau is to provide research and evaluation services that assist in enhancing education, health, and human service outcomes worldwide.We can work with you to develop and write the evaluation and/or research plan, with the agreement that if the grant is awarded, the Bureau will be hired to be the evaluation agency for the project. In most cases, the Bureau is considered by funding agencies (including NSF) to be external evaluators.