PROGRAM COSTS FOR M.S. in DIETETICS (approximate costs for 21-month program)
Tuition and Fees:
- $17,544 In-state Resident ($408/credit hour)
- $31,304 Out-of-State Resident ($728/credit hour)
- Starts at $2,100/per semester
- ** Please Note: Off-Campus housing is available near campus. Area apartments rent for $300 - $600 per month.
On-campus Meal Plan: (5 options)
- Starts at $680/per semester
Professional Liability Insurance:
- $41 ($2 -$4 Million Coverage)
Program Application Fees:
Medical Insurance: (subject to change)
- $1,350 for 12 months
- $565 for Fall semester only
- $809 for Spring semester only
- $257 for Summer semester only
** Students enrolled in the Kent State University student health program can elect to enroll on a per semester basis or can enroll for a full 12 months. Enrollment starts August 21 of each year.
- No charge (must make an appointment with University Health Center)
Hepatitis B Vaccinations
- $135 total for series of 3 shots (1st shot, 2nd shot 1 month later, last shot 5 months after the 2nd shot)
TB Testing (must have 2-Step PPD within one month of start of rotations) - each year.
- $30 ($15 each; given one week apart)
Lab coat, Books, Meetings, etc.:
Parking (subject to change)
- $280 ($140/year, not including summer)
- Transportation costs are not included in the total costs outlined above. Interns will need to provide their own transportation to and from affiliate sites.
* All Kent State University students can use the Health Services at the University.
** Graduate scholarships are available on a competitive basis each spring semester.