The goal of the Masters program in Human Development Studies is to enable students to:
• Identify dimensions of human development and family relationships across the lifespan.
• Identify ways to promote optimal human development and family relationships across the lifespan.
• Engage in research and scholarly writing.
• Understand and address the strengths and needs of diverse populations.
• Establish a professional identity in Human Development and Family Studies.
• Identify professional opportunities within Human Development and Family Studies.
Download the Graduate Application.